1.1. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company.
1.2. The laws of England and Wales shall apply to your use of the Site.
1.3. You agree that you are at least 18 years old and have full civil capacity.
1.4. The Company can change, delete and addend these Terms at any time. All new or changed terms shall become valid at the moment they are published. The Company will notify you about substantial changes to the Terms. This can be made by posting a notification on the Site or sending an e-mail (if appropriate). If you do not agree with the new Terms, you should stop using the Site. Please, check these Terms from time to time.
2.1. We use the Site to post content: information, texts, images, video and audio files (“Content”).
2.2. The Content is not legal, investment, financial or any other advice, unless stated otherwise. The Company shall not be responsible for your use of the Content.
2.3. All Site’s components and Content (unless stated otherwise) and the Site as a whole, Company’s content and accounts on social media belong to the Company and are protected by the intellectual property legislation.
2.4. You cannot use our intellectual property without our direct written consent, unless such use is permitted by the law.
2.5. The Site can contain links to other websites or services, which do not belong to the Company and we do not control them. The Company shall not be responsible for the content, privacy practices and the functioning of other websites and services. Please, read public documents of these websites and services.
3.1. When using the Site, you agree to not:
- violate or help another person violate these Terms or the applicable law;
- violate intellectual property rights of any party;
- use the Site in any way that can damage, disable or overburden the Site, which may include but is not limited to uploading or in any other way, while using the Site, malicious software;
- performing DoS attacks, interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide access to the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or extract data not intended for you;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, nor make other fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading representations;
- violate the legislation, which may apply to you when you use the Site.
4.1. If you need any help when using the Site, you can contact our Customer Support. Among others, the Customer Support can help you with tech difficulties you have when using the Site or bugs on the Site. Please note that the Customer Support cannot help you with anything not regulated by these Terms.
4.2. You can contact our Customer Support on the Site or by e-mail, available on the Site or these Terms.
4.3. Company’s representative will answer you within 24 hours (on a business day) to help you with your request.
5.1. Violating these Terms will result in a liability unless otherwise provided here. You are responsible that other people using the Site through your Internet access are familiar with these Terms and not violate them.
5.2. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for:
- the accuracy, completeness of the Site, or its Content;
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of any websites linked to the Site (through hyperlinks, banner advertising, or otherwise);
- property damage of any nature, connected with the use of the Site;
- third-party conduct;
- any unauthorised access to or use of Company’s servers and/or any Content, personal information or other information and data stored if such unauthorised access did not directly occur due to the Company’s conduct;
- any interruption or cessation of access to the Site;
- any malicious software, which may be transmitted to or from the Site or any third-party websites;
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the Site;
- other risks associated with the use of online platforms and websites.
5.3. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates from and against all claims, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorney fees) arising from:
- your use of the Site;
- Content that you use, distribute or save;
- your violation of these Terms and the applicable law.
5.4. In case of any circumstances of insuperable force (i.e. events of extraordinary or insuperable nature) that have occurred and remain in effect beyond the party’s control and that a party could not foresee or prevent for objective reasons, if these circumstances prevent a party from proper fulfillment of its obligations, the term for the fulfillment of such obligations shall be extended for the period of the effect of such circumstances. The “circumstances of insuperable force” shall include wars and other military operations, earthquakes, floods, and other natural disasters, adoption of laws and regulations by state and local authorities, epidemics and pandemics, failure of power supply or communication system, or other similar circumstances that prevent the parties from the proper fulfillment of their obligations under these Terms.
6.1. The terms of collecting, storing, processing and transferring your personal data by the Company are provided in the Privacy Notice.
6.3. The Privacy Notice and the Cookie Notice are part of these Terms.
Please make sure you read them.
7.1. You and the Company shall attempt to resolve any disputes by negotiations.
7.2. Please use the following e-mail for dispute resolution purposes:
7.3. In case we cannot resolve the dispute in 30 days from the day we start negotiations, it shall be resolved by the courts of England and Wales.
8.1. These Terms shall remain in force until terminated by the Company. The Company may terminate these Terms at any time at its discretion without explaining the reasons for this decision.
8.2. If any questions have not been regulated by these Terms, they shall be regulated under the applicable law.
Fintech Harbor Consulting Ltd
Company number: 11980929
Address: 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom