Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Overview Grenada CBI Program
Benefits of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
- Travel seamlessly between over 150 world countries, including the UK, Schengen countries, China and Singapore.
- Obtain a US non-immigrant visa (E-2), which allows you to stay in the state in exchange for financial investment. Grenada is the only country that provides this option.
- Transfer Grenadian citizenship to children or spouses in case of remarriage.
- Include close family members in the citizenship application:
– children under 30 y.o.;
– single brothers or sisters over the – age of 18 with no children;
– parents over 55 y.o.;
- Obtain dual citizenship. This is officially allowed in Grenada.
- Reside in another country. Citizenship by investment in Grenada is in no way connected with the need to be physically present on the state’s territory.
- Complete the investment only upon approval of the citizenship application. This guarantees that the purpose of the financial investment will be achieved.
Procedures and terms of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
Please note: the length of time it takes to complete the paperwork may vary if a real estate purchase has been selected as part of the Grenada CBI. In this case, it will depend on the contractor and how quickly he can provide all the necessary documents.
Tax Features of Grenada's CBI Program
- For the first 36,000 XCD per year, the individual annual income tax rate does not apply. The next 24,000 XCD are taxed at a rate of 10%; income exceeding this amount is taxed at 28%.
- VAT is 15%, with the exception of the hotel industry, for which the rate is 5% lower.
- Property transfer tax is 5%.
- Companies pay a flat tax of 30% on profits.
- In the case of sending money to non-residents, 15% of the payment will have to be paid.
- Citizens of Grenada are subject to an annual property tax of 0.2% on land and 0.3% on buildings thereon.
- If the gross income from a business exceeds 300,000 XCD, the owner will have to pay a tax of 0.7% of the profit.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Requirements
- the age of the main applicant is at least 18 years old;
- no criminal record and no outstanding visa refusals;
- submission of proof of identity, proof of means and place of residence, proof of marriage, and proof of birth of children;
- compliance of family members included in the application with the requirements mentioned earlier.
Please note: passing the language test and interview are not required.
Costs of Grenada CBI Program
- Contribute a donation to the National Transformation Fund of $150,000 for one applicant or $200,000 for a family of four. A donation of $25,000 must be made for each additional relative. These contributions are non-refundable.
- Invest in property – predominantly approved by government tourism properties. In this case, the minimum contribution is $220,000 (the property can be sold after seven years) or $400,000 (the opportunity to sell after five years). There is an additional non-refundable fee of $50,000.
Why You Should Choose Fintech Harbor Consulting for Grenada Citizenship by Investment
- Minimise the risk of a negative decision on your application.
- Prevent problems and penalties from arising.
- Help to execute documents as quickly as possible due to direct cooperation with the government of Grenada.
- Provide quality legal and tax support.
Yes, one application may include:
- spouse of the applicant;
- children under 30 y.o.;
- single brothers or sisters over the age of 18;
- parents over 55 y.o.;