Legal support for bloggers and media
Legal aspects of blogging on the Internet
The most common issue that an influencer lawyer faces is copying copyrighted photo and video content on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook without the consent of the author. IP protection comes up when people publish content publicly without the author’s permission (for example, a blogger created and sold a marathon to a client, and the person then posted it to the public for free access on his page).
It’s no secret that all bloggers and media earn money on advertising. Therefore, sooner or later, the question of blog monetization will arise. Another vital issue for those who plan to do this is the Company registration service. Due to the peculiarities of Internet activity, the author can live in one country and work in another, or even advertise goods to a wide audience around the world. To avoid violating the law, it is essential to choose the right jurisdiction, which guarantees the most favorable tax rate and simultaneously allows you to conclude contracts with advertisers. It is mandatory for influencers using pseudonyms to register their name as a trademark. Depending on the region, a trading name may be protected locally, within the EU, or internationally.
Legal services for media influencers
- Development and verification of contracts for advertising placement, mutual PR with other bloggers, agreements with agents and marketers;
- Signing and termination of contracts with advertisers;
- Registration of companies and trademarks for bloggers;
- Opening bank and merchant accounts;
- Protection of a blogger in court;
- Preparation of responses and letters to claims of state bodies;
- Challenging the blocking of pages and channels on Instagram, YouTube TikTok and other social media;
- GDPR and Privacy Protection;
- Legal claims against bloggers due to the posted content;
- Claims related to insults and the placement of false information;
- Protection of honor, dignity, and business reputation on the Internet;
- Recovery of losses and moral damage from persons who shared false information.
Legal support for affiliate agencies
- Choosing the best jurisdiction and taxation;
- Support in the process of creating an IT business;
- Filing tax returns;
- Drafting contracts with affiliated partners;
- Accompaniment in courts.