British Virgin Islands company registration
Business company in the BVI
Advantages of a firm set up in the British Virgin Islands
Characteristics of the BVI corporate law
How much does it cost to form an offshore company?
Requirements for formation a company for BVI
- unique company name;
- the seal of the institution to be registered;
- company documents;
- certificate book with signatures of the founders (at least two corporate directors);
- registered agent;
- the company’s assigned address of incorporation.
- a completed application form for business registration;
- original passports of shareholders and directors of the business or scanned and notarized copies of IDs;
- documents confirming the residence address of the shareholders and directors;
- minutes of appointment of the first director/directors;
- originals of certificates of the position held;
- copies of share certificates;
- three copies of the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AoA);
- official seal of the company.
Types of Companies
- with restricted shares;
- with authorization to issue shares;
- with limited warranties without authority to issue shares;
- authorized to issue shares, but with limited liability;
- without authority to issue shares.
- Chamber of Commerce;
- Building Society;
- Royal and others, which may imply the patronage of the authorities of the British Virgin Islands or the Royal Family.
Incorporate and open a bank account in BVI
- a completed application form to open an account;
- bank statements;
- letter of recommendation from your bank;
- notarized copies of passports of directors/shareholders;
- utility or telephone bills proving the residence address of directors/shareholders;
- invoices or other documents evidencing business dealings.
- conducts income-generating activities;
- has physical offices or premises;
- has expenditures appropriate to the maintenance of the company.
Annual reports and expenses
Recent legal updates
Bilateral doubled tax agreements
How do we register your business in BVI?
Why do you need Fintech Harbor Consulting for registering your company in the BVI
- Fast registration process. Our lawyers will assemble a full package of documents quickly because they are well acquainted with the requirements and legislation of the BVI.
- No hidden fees. We charge for our work strictly the amount specified in the contract.
- Security of the process. We provide reliable protection of the confidential data of our clients.
The provisions for a new firm are not much dissimilar from other countries. In BVI company registration is available for both a citizen of the state and a foreign resident. A legal entity can also be a founder. By jurisprudence, you will provide personal information about the creators and stockholders.
It is worth considering that new rules for economic presence have been in power in the land since 2019. Now for particular sorts of activities, you need to keep a registered business office on the islands.