Fintech Harbor Consulting is a trusted team of fintech lawyers. We provide the full spectrum of consulting support to fintech and digital businesses, including company registration, crypto licensing, business bank and merchant account opening, obtaining EMI licenses, IP protection, and trademark registration, as well as brokerage licenses.
The expertise of our technology lawyers covers Industries including crypto, blockchain, forex, and financial markets, the gaming industry, e-sports, IT business, start-ups, digital banking and payment, bloggers, and media. We provide legal support to international companies in various jurisdictions worldwide (Bulgaria, Estonia, Poland, Cyprus, Serbia, Hong Kong, and Montenegro). Our proactive approach and deep understanding of international law guarantee the most efficient solutions for our clientele.
As a Contract Lawyer at Fintech Harbor Consulting, you will oversee the preparation and execution of all contracts. You will negotiate terms, ensure legal compliance, and set official contract strategies. We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of a variety of contracts, including nondisclosure agreements, software development agreements, licensing agreements and etc. All of our contracts should be in line with our client’s company goals and philosophies while mitigating risk whenever possible.
- Be a part of fintech practice, cooperating with partners, associates, and other professionals to launch the group’s vision, strategy, and goals.
- Devise and document contract and policy strategies in line with our clients’ company values.
- Develop, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts, agreements, and legal documents to fit the business needs of our clients (technology licensing agreements, payment processing agreements, data sharing agreements, software development agreements, NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, licensing agreements, Public Offers and etc.).
- Draft additional legal documentation as needed.
Ensure consistency of contract terms with companies policies and goals.
- Review contract terms and update them to fit the legal needs or new company policies of our clients.
- Research new contract laws and ensure total compliance.
Work closely with clients to identify and mitigate legal risks, ensuring their operations align with applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Offer alternative courses of action to advance companies’ interests.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in Privacy, IT and technology advisory at a law firm or in-house.
- Minimum of one year in contract law.
- Experience drafting a variety of legal documentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to explain complex contract laws in everyday language.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for innovation and technology.
- Proficiency in English.